Sunday, July 18, 2021

Crack Baby - 'Gestation Period of a Smurf' (2000)

 Finally found this in a pile of old CDs and junk...I used to go see this band at the community center when I was very young. I don't know what's in the water, but my tiny town had at least three super confrontational bands that blended Black Flag-style hardcore with grunge. These guys were the tightest musicians for sure, and some of these tracks still slap. I'll never get tired of hearing 'I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKIN RULES' lol. 

I misplaced the tracklist, so I'm going to just guess. It should be noted that the ska song ('Rudy Can't You Wait') was probably written about one of my friends.

I'll fill in the other tracks if I find the list.

Tracklist:

1. Stupid Reason
2. Fed Up
3.
4. Stupid Reason (Radio Edit)
5. Track 3 Radio Edit
6. Booger Off
7. Never Leaving
8. 
9. 
10. Blank Stare
11. Love Song
12. Next in Line
13. Black Market Babies
14. Do I Smell Bacon?
15. Loose Stools
16. Rudy Can't You Wait?
17. 

No comments: