Thursday, May 16, 2013

Reader submission: Faggot aka Rap Game Bobby Hill

I only get reader submissions very occasionally, which kinda suxxxx. I like hearing new stuff. What the fuck guys? whimperwarrior@gmail.com

Judging by the content I post about, you can probably guess that the things people send my way are often bizarre. Fine by me. Today's is no exception.

Here's the bio I was sent:


"For fans of Earl Sweatshirt, Kitty Pryde, Kreayshawn, Riff Raff, Lil' B, Das Racist, & Trinidad James,"Faggot" the "deceased' teenage Houston based rapper otherwise known as "rap game Bobby Hill" of the alternative hip-hop outlet Finnigan's Baked surfaces with his second posthumous mixtape after the 16 year old child prodigy tragically committed suicide on December 21st, 2012. Supreme glacial lyrics of albino thuggery pumping swag over experimental beats handled by really gifted foreign people."

Mind you, I have no idea how much of that is true. I do love the idea of 'rap game Bobby Hill.' I'm going to assume 16 is probably the correct age of this dude. Most of the mixtape/album covers feature false quotes attributed to people like Earl Sweatshirt, Lil B, Yelawolf, etc. Although, once again, who knows, maybe there's a legit quote in there somewhere.

Anyhow, this is some angry, shit-talkin' rap music. Faggot hates pretty much everybody putting out music currently, and he's perfectly happy to throw all amounts of ridiculous lines at them. You also get him pretending to be Mickey Mouse and rapping about smoking weed, doing fake 'guest spots' as rappers like Danny Brown, bragging about killing Kurt Cobain, and plenty of stoned prank calls. Yeah, it fits right in here pretty much.

I dunno if he makes the beats (the 'foreign people' thing would lead me to believe not) but if he did, props because most of 'em are pretty pleasing to the ear. 

If the Odd Future stuff makes ya cringe, you probably wanna steer clear of this...it's that on steroids and crack. Why do I bother searching for music when people are waiting to send me wild shit like this?

Dude sent me a couple mixtapes, and they're both here for free:


dig it.

No comments: