Saturday, March 24, 2012

Lullaby - 'My Master Lucifer'

Here's an odd one. This might make an appearance on the upcoming 'Incredibly Strange Metal, Vol. 2' compilation I'm trying to put together. More about this in the next post.

Basically, this is a Brazilian woman who (I think?) is some sort of metal music journalist. She also makes completely nuts 'black metal.' I say 'black metal' because, although this is listed as her primary influence, the music is more like demented doom than anything. The most obvious point of reference would be the Dwarr stuff I put up a while back, except with even stranger vocals. I don't really know what to say about them. Maybe if the singer from Exmortes was a girl...you'll have to hear this one to see what I mean. Oh yeah, she's got a website.

Lullaby - My Master Lucifer, 1993

Tracklist:

1. Shout of the Death
2. My Master Lucifer
3. You Liar
4. Welcome Lucifer
5. Lilith
6. Lucifer
7. In the Name of the Devil
8. Supreme Majesty
9. Symphony of the Death

So, obviously, she really likes Lucifer...and death.

1 comment:

BabyHugZ said...

Could you please reup the link? This is impossible to find.