Sunday, December 26, 2010

Society's Fault - Episode 24...Christmas Eve Edition

...alright, so we didn't actually play much Christmas music. But fuck that shit anyhow. Here's some rock and roll for ya:

podcast.


Playlist:

Proto-punk:
Big Star - Jesus Christ
Blue Cheer - Doctor Please
Pink Fairies - I'm Going Down
Zakarrias - Country Out of Reach
Mount Rushmore - I Don't Believe in Statues
Tom Waits - Big Joe and Phantom 309

Punk:
Crime - Rockabilly Drugstore
Wipers - D-7
Wynona Riders - Break
Pinhead Gunpowder - Beastly Bit
Eat - Communist Radio
Dead Kennedys - Moon Over Marin
DOA - World War Three
Dwarves - Anybody Out There
MDC - My Family is a Little Weird
DI - Johnny's Got a Problem
Screeching Weasel - Hey Suburbia
Meat Puppets - Climbing
Vapors - Prisoner

Post-punk:
Hum - I'd Like Your Hair Long
Alice Donut - War Pigs
Joy Division - Decades
Green Day - One of My Lies
Mission of Burma - Red
Jawbreaker - Oyster
Earth - section of 'Earth 2'

That's it...no Forte this week cuz of familial obligations. I'll have more downloads soon, I think.

No comments: